The Bremerton Community Farmers Market welcomes farmers, food producers, prepared food vendors, artists and crafters, musicians, and non-profit organizations in our thriving market at Evergreen Park.
If you’re interested in becoming a vendor, our 2022 Vendor application will be available in February so be sure to check back!
LOCAL KITSAP VENDORS!!!
Bremerton Community Farmers Market has a priority application deadline of March 15th for a focus on prioritizing Local Kitsap farmers, artisans & crafters, processors, food producers, wineries/distilleries & breweries.
After March 15th we will continue to accept and consider all applications on a rolling basis continuing throughout the market season.
Entertainment: If you are musical group, singer, poet, juggler, or other type of entertainer, please send an email to the Market Manager for more information about participating in the Bremerton Community Farmers Market.
The following businesses are NOT allowed to participate in the Bremerton Community Farmers Market, per WSFMA Rules, “unless said vendor falls within an ‘Exception’. In all cases, these items are restricted from being sold in a WSFMA Market because the products are either not produced, processed, or created in Washington State by the vendor, or funding, marketing, or other assistance given to vendors comes from a source separate from the vendor. However, vendors who are not allowed to sell at WSFMA Markets are allowed to sponsor market events/activities, as long as they are not selling or taking orders to sell.
- No Commercial or Imported Items
- No Second Hand Items (Exception: Those vendors who take a second hand item and recycle that item intended for a new use.);
- No Franchises: Those who have entered into an agreement or received a license to sell a company’s products and/or use a company’s packaging, logo, ingredients, and/or marketing tools under that license or any franchise agreement;
- No Non-Owner Operated Businesses: Only those businesses that are operated and controlled by their Washington State-based, owners are permitted at WSFMA Markets; and
- No Out-of-State Processing: All processed products sold at WSFMA Markets must be processed within Washington State”
Market Manager: Angie Evans
P.O. Box 951
Bremerton, WA 98337
April 21st thru September 29th @ Evergreen Park, 4pm – 7pm
Park & 14th – Bremerton, WA
Please note: our Fall hours run 3:30pm – 6:30pm starting the 3rd Thursday in September.