We hope you can join us on Thursday, August 26th for our special Back to School Market! That day we’ll have:
- Peninsula Community Health Services administering FREE COVID-19 Vaccines and well child exams, click HERE to schedule your appointment.
- We’ll be collecting food donations for The Backpack Brigade. The most used item (sent out every week) is canned protein like chicken, tuna, chili, refried beans, peanut butter, Vienna sausage, salmon, etc. They’re also looking for boxed mac and cheese (not the microwavable kind), pastas or rice and sauces to make them a meal, boxed cold cereal or microwavable oatmeal packets, canned vegetables, “Helper” type boxed meals, instant potatoes, pudding cups/granola bars/small packets of cookies or crackers.
- StandUp for Kids will have clothing and school supplies on hand for those in need
- Bremerton School District
- Matt Taran, the Health & Fitness Instructor at Navel Avenue Elementary
- Kitsap Children’s Museum
- Music by The Hurdy Gurdy Man
Come out and enjoy the park, the community, some great local food, and hopefully some good weather!