Thank you for all the community support!!
A huge thank you to our community sponsors, partners, volunteers, vendors, and customers. 2019 has been one of our most successful seasons yet and we could not have done it without you. It was our second year of the Kids Market Bucks Club and we served and educated over 515 children throughout the season about the importance of fresh foods and a healthy lifestyle. We have continued to grow our vendor base in hopes of providing our community with even more fresh, nutritious, locally grown options for their families. We are already looking forward to 2020 and hope to see you each Thursday May through mid-October for more farmers market fun!
Bremerton Community Farmers Market by the Numbers 2019:
- 17075 Total Attendees with an average of 775 per market
- 515 kids served through Kids Market Bucks Program
- 15 kids participated in ALL 6 the kids market days, earning a special prize!
- $3102 dollars provided to kids to spend on fruits and vegetables
- $1802 Fresh bucks incentive program provided to low income shoppers to spend on fresh produce
- Kitsap Harvest- 782 pounds donated which is valued at $1305.94
- 23 markets with live music
- Average of 25 vendors per market
- 130 community organization booths
- 69 unique booths/vendors