September 26th –Back to School Night at the Market
Yoga at the Market & Acoustic Jam
We have lots of exciting things happening at the market this week!
The market is partnering with Naval Avenue Early Learning Center and the Bremerton School District to put on a fun filled evening of good food, music, and kids activities in celebration of another new school year.
We will have our regular line-up of vendors, local non-profits geared towards families and kids, and a bunch of fun activities, including:
– Krys Kreations Face Painting & Parties – face painting for all ages
– Handy Andy Magic Man – Balloons twister extraordinaire!
– Kitsap Harvest – will be running a “Fresh Food Donation” drive. Bring your garden-fresh goodies to donate to those in need, or purchase some from our farm vendors.
– WSU Master Gardeners – on hand for garden education for those that want to start growing food!
– Naval Avenue Early Learning Center – fun, interactive kids health and wellness activity and info
-Naval Avenue Early Learning Center PTA
– Bremerton Backpack Brigade – program info and activity
– Kitsap Public Health District – interactive kids game
In addition to all those great activities we will have our monthly offering of Yoga at the Market, brought to you by Indigo Moon Yoga. This is an all ages, all levels event happening in the large green space behind our vendor booths starting at 5:45pm.
This week’s musicians will be gathering under our Music at the Market tent from 3:30pm to 6:30pm as part of our monthly community Acoustic Jam session. Bring your instrument and a friend to this all ages, all styles event and rock out with us.
We hope to see everyone out today to shop and support local!
As always, we offer the Fresh Bucks matching program. For every $5 in EBT a SNAP customer takes out at market they will receive $2 extra in Fresh Bucks to purchase even more fresh fruits & veggies. Just visit our market info booth for full information and how to get started.
We hope to see you at market!
September 26that the Market
WSU master gardeners
Indigo Moon Yoga
Girl Scouts of Western Washington
Bremerton Downtown Library
Naval Ave Early Learning Center
Naval Ave PTA
Around the Table Farm
Dusk to Dawn Farm
Skokomish Valley Farms
Shorts Family Farm
Taylors Honey Farm
Heavens Kettle Corn
Viking Feast Ice Cream
Monica’s Waterfront Café and Bakery
Krohn Family Farms – Longroad Winery
Catalyst Public School
Edens Natural Soaps