The Bremerton Community Farmers Market invites you to enjoy a special “AgDay at the Market” event today from 4pm to 7pm celebrating our farmers and agriculture here in Kitsap. This years event is sponsored by our friends at Organic Valley. The event will include local food and agriculture organizations, themed activities, and regular weekly market vendors offering farm fresh produce, hot food and artisan crafts. Festivities are a part of National Farmers Market week. Come join us and show your support for our amazing farmers and food system!
As always, we offer the Fresh Bucks matching program. For every $5 in EBT a SNAP customer takes out at market they will receive $2 extra in Fresh Bucks to purchase even more fresh fruits & veggies. Just visit our market info booth for full information and how to get started.
We hope to see you at market!
At the Market – August 8th, 2019
- Maynard’s Restaurant – Chef demo with locally sourced market foods. Demos at 5pm & 6pm
- WSU Master Gardeners
- Family Bike Seattle
- Kitsap Fresh – Online Farmers Market
- Kitsap Community & Agricultural Alliance
- Visit Kitsap (@KCAA Booth)
- Kitsap Harvest – eliminating food waste and providing fresh produce for those in need!
- Kitsap Conservation District
- Kitsap Community Food Co-op
– Kids food themed rock hunt
– A Free National Farmers Market Week Photo Booth – Come show us why you love the farmers market!
– Handy Andy Magic Man will be there making balloons for the kiddos.
-Krys Kreations Face Painting & Parties – Face painting for all!
Pheasant Fields Farm
Around The Table Farm
Dusk to Dawn Farm
Skokomish Valley Farms
Farm at Waters Edge
Davis Farm / Joyful Plant
Hayton Farms Berries
Taylors Honey Farm
Walker Meadows Farm
Processed & Prepared Foods:
Mad Moose Pizza
Monica’s Waterfront Bakery & Café
Viking Feast Ice Cream
Heavens Kettle Corn
Wineries / Breweries
Long Road Winery