The Bremerton Community Farmers Market (BCFM) is holding our 2nd Annual Art Design Contest and need your help to ensure we have an amazing food inspired piece of artwork to feature on our one of a kind 2019 market shirt (printing sponsored by FINGERS DUKE!). Not only will the design be viewed on shirts used for fundraising this season, but it will also be featured as part of this year’s market poster, postcards, and other promotional materials throughout 2019.
Our Humble Prize for the Winning Artwork:
- $50 worth of Bremerton Community Farmers Market tokens, good for spending at any BCFM market vendor booth.
- Recognition on our website and social media platform throughout the 2019 season
- The warm fuzzy feeling of helping out a local organization with your talents – plus the joy of watching everyone look awesome in your unique design!
- The following text (somewhere in your design): Bremerton Community Farmers Market (emphasis on COMMUNITY!)
- Original artwork design
- Three colors maximum
- 300 DPI
- If submitting hand drawn art, should fill 8 ½ x 11-inch paper
Things You Should Avoid Including:
- Do NOT use photos
- Do NOT use stock images or clip art
- Do NOT submit copyrighted work
- Do NOT include graphic/offensive art/images
Submissions are due by March 1st, 2019
Email designs to email@example.com
Subject line: 2019 Market Art Design Entry
Include full name in your submission email along with any contact info needed for us to get a hold of you.
If your design is selected, we reserve the right to use your design in any manner, including but not limited to: reproducing the design, selling items bearing the design, changing or reworking the design by making color or size changes, making derivative works of the design, using the design on the Bremerton Community Farmers Market website and on promotional materials.