Calling all Local Food Minded Artists!
The Bremerton Farmers Market is holding a special art design contest and needs your help to ensure we have an amazing food inspired piece of artwork to feature on our FIRST one of a kind shirts, sponsored and printed by Fingers Duke. Not only will this design be viewed on shirts used for fundraising this season, but it will also be featured as this year’s market poster, postcards, and other promotional materials throughout the season.
Our Humble Prize for the Winning Artwork:
– $50 worth of Bremerton Farmers Market tokens, good for spending at any BFM market vendor booth
– Free T-shirt
– Recognition on our website and social media platform throughout the 2018 season
– The warm fuzzy feeling of helping out a local organization with your talents – plus the joy of watching everyone look awesome in your unique design!
– The following text (somewhere in your design): Bremerton Farmers Market, Think Local First!
– Original artwork design
– Three colors maximum
– 300 DPI
– If submitting hand drawn art, should fill 8 ½ x 11-inch paper
Things You Should Avoid Including:
– Do NOT use photos
– Do NOT use stock images or clip art
– Do NOT submit copyrighted work
– Do NOT include graphic/offensive art/images
Submissions are due by March 1st, 2018
Email designs to email@example.com
Subject line: 2018 Market Art Design Entry
Include full name in your submission email along with any contact info needed for us to get a hold of you.
If your design is selected, we reserve the right to use your design in any manner, including but not limited to: reproducing the design, selling items bearing the design, changing or reworking the design by making color or size changes, making derivative works of the design, using the design on the Bremerton Farmers Market website and on promotional materials.