Bremerton Love = Shop Local at Bremerton Farmers Market!
Last week we kicked off our 2016 season and it was awesome! This week we’ll have more vendors, great music, sunny weather, and loads of fun waiting for you at the park.
Besides great produce and local goods, here are a few other things to look for at Market:
- Food Bank collection table! Adjacent to the Market Booth. Please help us help our neighbors in need
- Look for the Fresh, Local, Healthy logo for great info to help you plan, shop, save, and cook all the market goodness. Brought to you by Kitsap Public Health District.
- Fresh Bucks are back! Stretch your EBT dollars with a $2 dollar match for every $5 of EBT redeemed for market tokens. At the Market Booth.
- We are always looking for great volunteers. Are you the one? Lend us your brains or brawn and you’ll have fun too!
- Support your community with a BFM Sponsorship! For more info, visit our website or email our market manager. BFM provides quality food access to all of our community members, helps local micro business get a start, and supports our local agriculture economy.
See you there!
Vendors for May 12, 2016:
Jesse Noll – Missisippi Delta blues with a Northwest flavor
Prepared & Processed Food:
Alana Lu Hawaiian Barbeque
CJ’s Evergreen General Store & Catering
Crimson Cove Smoked Specialties
Kettlelishess Corn – we have a diabetic blend kettlecorn made with Truvia
Laughing Dog Kitchen – Try our sugar-free treats: Raspberry-Lemon Mini Loaf this week
Mad Moose Pizza
Tamgo Jam – we will have our signature Pear Butter, Peach Jam and Strawberry Jam
Bremerton Letterpress – come check out our “Bremerton Love” coasters (photo below), 5 for $5. Hot off the press this week!
Inspired by Athena – upcycled glass and handmade, small batch bath and body products. Many new products coming this season, like incense and tea lights, Custom order are always welcome!
Rachel’s Copper Creations